- Do you offer support?
Yes, click here to send an e-mail to our support.
- Is there any file size or image size limits for the photo I upload?
Yes, the photo must be 6MB or less in size. The minimum image size is 700x532. Please keep in mind that lower image sizes will not produce a high quality image when printed. For the best quality try to take the largest photo size that you can.
- Should the photo I upload be a certain file format?
Your photo may be any of the following formats: jpg or png. Please note: pictures saved in the Gif format are not recommended due to poor image quality.
- Why is my photo uploading slowly?
Upload speeds depend on available bandwidth and processor speed. To ensure the highest speeds possible please close any programs and browser windows on your computer that are not being used.
- What can I do to ensure the best possible results for my finished photo?
For best results, take the largest, highest resolution photo that you can with your digital camera. Please feel free to use any lighting in your photo as our animals can be adjusted for brightness. Distance is also up to you as our animals can be enlarged or reduced in size with a simple click of our sizing tool.
- During the photo creation process can I go back to previous steps and make changes?
From the “Preview Image” stage you can go back and choose a new background. Please be aware however that should you do this you will lose any character edits that you may have made or borders that you may have selected. Once an image is processed the only way to make changes is to start over.
- Can I save a photo and finish it later?
No, once you begin you must complete the process or you will lose your work. Please don’t start until you are sure you have the time to finish! The process generally takes less than 10 -15 minutes to complete depending on your computer knowledge.
- What will be the size of my final photo?
Your digital photo will be optimized to print at any of the following sizes: 4x6, 5x7 and 8x10.
- What happens to my photo once I’ve completed the process?
Your photo is deleted upon checkout.
- How do I share my new animal photo?
Once you have completed your animal picture we will show you how to email it to friends as well as techniques on sharing your photo with more than 30 social media sites, including Facebook, MySpace, Flickr and more.